help with this bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by c45h, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Not sure what it is but just picked it up for $20

Attached Files:

2. What do you need help with? :confused:

3. Figuring out exactly how it works idk kinda hard to explain there's no down stem and water gets close but with less water it don't seem to hit right

4. that is a bong. a strange one

5. Can you post more pictures? It's definitely a unique bong.

6. Ran out for a bit as soon as I get back I'll get some more angles and close ups

7. Cool.

It looks like the stem connects down on the bottom right side, you'd want the water to come up at least to that point so that the smoke goes through the water.

You said it doesn't hit right with less water, maybe try more water. Looks like your water level might be too low, but it's hard to tell from the pic. :confused_2:

8. Actually ran back n snapped these

Attached Files:

9. More water gets the water in mouth not very good lol

10. Yeah, that's not a good sign. Might explain why you got it for $20. Still, that second bubble should help stop the water from reaching your mouth.

See that point where the stem connects to the bottom bubble? You want the water up to at least that point so that the smoke will filter through the water. With your current water level, the smoke is just going to pass over the top of it.

If it gets in your mouth even at that level, then I guess you'll just have to make sure to take slow, light hits. Especially when you're clearing it.

11. The first bubble kinda bevels down so water is closed were the tube starts coming up some weird science behind this piece

12. $20??!!?? And it's glass on glass??? Grab a paper towel, wipe off your lips and quit bitchin. You were almost given that bong.

13. Def not bitchin just seeing if there was a trick or proper way to hit it

14. There is. Milk it!