Help With The Law

Discussion in 'General' started by Theassman, May 16, 2014.

1. This isn't the place for this but I'm to much in a rush to find out awnsers to create other accounts on different sites. Long story short, my ex girlfriend was over my house and she was arguing with me about rediculous shit throughout the whole day so, it came to a point where I told her to get the fuck out of my house because I had enough. After like 10 mins of us arguing and continuous attempts of telling her to get out she just stayed there and said "I'm staying here you can't force me to leave" so I picked her up, literally just like a bear hug, picked her up and sat her back down on the front porch, locked my door and went about my day normally. I recently got a txt saying she was going to file complaints about me to the police. What do I do? I know I probably should get a lawyer if she's really doing this but I mean, can I get in trouble? I didn't strike her I just picked her up and put her out front. I didn't want to get the cops involved because I fucking hate them and I didn't feel like she was threatening my life. I'm just worried that I can get in trouble for this just because she's a girl and in most cases everyone believes the girl and can give two shits about what the guy has to say.

2. Sounds pretty minor. I don't believe you'll need a lawyer. If she trys to tell the cops the actual events, they will likely laugh at her.  :smoke:

3. Yeah probably but still like I hear all the time dudes get put in jail for false accusations

4. Unless she has marks on her, there is nothing the cops can do. Better hope she isn't the type to put marks on herself just to get you in trouble.

5. Women can really fuck your life up that easily...

6. That's why tis best not to argue.... "yes dear, yes dear." Let us know how this works out. Has she been living with you for long? If she has been, you can't kick her out like that. Good luck.

7. No she hasn't been living with me, kinda like you tell anyone that's in your house you don't want there "please leave". But being that she was my girlfriend I was comfortable with picking her up and putting her on the porch not even thinking that she'd really go to the extremes of getting the police involved. I didn't pinch, poke, punch, slap or anything to her. Simply just picked her up and set her down. I didn't toss her into the yard or into my built in pond just simply set down. She's just mad because I refuse to speak to her so now she's trying to get police involved. But forreal, she can just say anything and the police will believe her?

8. Why would police believe her? Again, cops can only go on physical evidence in such situations. How long ago did this happen? If it has been hours and no cops showed up at your door, you're more than likely in the clear.

9. i know in fl if the police get called for domestic violence someone is going to jail no matter what, and they usually take the females side. she might be bluffing though, who knows besides you

10. What can they do if there is no physical harm done, if she refused to leave your property, and you cooperate with them?

11. Like I said, there's no physical harm because I didn't hit her or anything! I don't believe in that type of authority. I would never hit a girl but I will pick em up and put them on the front porch if they dot get out when they are told lol.

12. General rule of thumb.  No physical contact during heated discussions.  It will always go south.  Next time don't screw around.  If someone refuses to leave your residence call the police.  It's a lot easier dealing with them from the outside of a jail cell.