help with the law please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stinkfinger1112, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I live in ohio where it is illegal to grow your own meds, my quetion is if i were to get caught growing would they weigh the whole plant or just the buds in a criminal charge?

2. The whole thing, bud, stems, roots and all.

3. Ya everything. Thats why you see in the new an estimated street value of some stupid number. The tards weight everything. Then when your to court your lawyer will get a dried weight of like 1% of that number. They never post that number in the news, making it look like your local law enforcement has taken down a major grow lab. A friend of mine got popped with a shit load of stalks, stems and fans for making butter. He had it in a wooden trunk. There was a pic of this great bust in the paper. It was the stupidest shit i ever seen. The wooden trunk was made of 3/4 inch plywood. They had 4-5 cops around it, you could see there wasn't any thing in there worth smoking. The total weight he got busted with was like 25lbs. They tried to get him on the weight of the trunk. I think he ended up with 1/4lb maybe less, dried.

4. Ohio Penalties

Varies state to state. only count plants in my state, not weight.

5. Thanks man, these counties and cops are a bunch of fuktards