Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with the choice... please everyone help!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by law_101, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Hello everyone! I am trying to decide what to grow in my next grow. it will start in december and will be indoors. If i like it well enough i will save clones until the spring season. With this being said it comes now to you all seasoned tokers to help me out. I am asking for your input on a good strain to grow next. Please speak of your favorite strains and the Highs you felt while smoking on them. Thanks everyone!!!!

2. my favorite lately has been jack herer, i would defiitely recommend it.

the high is great, energetic and creative

3. bc big bud.... or skunk

4. AK-47, blueberry, white widdow, strawberry cough, k2

those are my favorites

5. Trraaaainnnwreeeckkkk :p

Jack herer is bomb too though.. Grab the purps if you want to pass the fuck out

6. im going to have to agree with Dankdude on the White Widow.

or i would say anything crossed with White Widow, such as white Rhino, Blue Widow, and Black Widow.

though i must say...... I would like to see someone grow a plant like Black Mamba.

7. Bubba, or Master Kush.

8. well sounds like youve grown before, why not try some more exotic pot? blueberrys, buddahs, ak's, some kush's, if you grow master kush ill be your main buyer :)

9. had this stuff called Pink Hawaiian not too long ago...
    [​IMG]

i've also picked up some Grapefruit a couple of times over the past few months and i've yet to be disappointed.
    :smoking:

10. awesome everyone and thanks for the ideas! I have looked into the Jack Herper before and maybe a cinderella-99 cross from a F1 pheno but right now only F2's and lower seem to be out... I would like to find someone with a great head high. Flavor would be great but not a key thing here. I am growing inside also so some plants are out of the questions like most sativa strains unless they are crossed back down for size... anything new boys?

11. OG/Master Kush, Sour Diesel, Granddaddy Purple, Chem Dawg are some of my favs right now

12. second on the chem dawg

13. Jack Herer... typo on my part

14. grow a sativa dominant strain... jack herer