Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with terms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by matteothefart, May 8, 2009.

1. ... i've always had this problem...

i prefer dank, and mids....

and regs i obviously don't care for....

so whenever i'm talking to a dealer i have no clue what to ask for...

do i say:
    hey, you got any dank?
    or you got any kush?

and the guys i buy from will think i'm talking of something specific or will want me to be more specific, but i feel like an ass when i ask and they don't have it...

what am i supposed to say...

2. just ask your dealer for the best bud hes got. out here, people call the best stuff "headies". it will be different wherever you are, though.

3. What I usually do is just ask what they have today. Or if you just want a certain kind just ask. If i want good ill ask em if they have ne good....replace good for mids or reg. I ask wut they have if i just want weed for the best price.

4. yeah man. a dealers not usually gonna have 3 thousand types of weed to sell you. he may have mids or he may have kick ass silver haze. just ask for what you want. if he doesnt have that, ask him what he does have, and chose from there.

5. yea, this kid i bought an eight from just dropped by and gave me a half track for 30... its got some ridiculous orange hairs, and it smells like god's vagina... he's calling it kush(just kush)

he said it normally would be 25, and he said next time it would be 25... i was prepared to pay 30 from the begginning so it doesn't really matter

he rode a bicycle to my house so i feel for that extra 5 bucks...

i'll get pics up once my camera is done charging...

6. my stupid camera with better resolution and macro abilities does not want to turn on, i tried charging it and it seems that charging will take forever...

so heres the pic from my laptops webcam...

Attached Files:

7. bump

i'm gonna try to get a pic right now on high res...

8. here is the macros..

[​IMG]

9. high mids or low dank. It looks a little damp, maybe it's just the pictures or because I am tired. What is the weight and how much did you pay?

Other than the dampness I would deffinately spark a spoon with those. :)

10. paid 30, and i can get it for 25 from now on(supposedly)

11. just be blunt. be like do you got any fire...my dealer usually informs me when he has bomb shit cuz thats all i smoke lol :cool:

12. They will usually tell you if they have other stuff so your wasting your time.

13. Most dealers will tell you there shit is amazing regardless if it is or not. Just ask for their best bud and inspect it yourself to see. Or maybe ask for like a sample hit to see what its like.

14. bump

i'm about to pick up an eight soon, the price is usually 60 from the same guy, so should i go ahead and do it?