Help with strain choice ....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kanadakush, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hey guys. New outdoor grower here, also new to the forum . I live in southern Ontario and am planning my grow for this season. I have grown 2 cycles indoors before, but never outdoors. I am planning on buying seeds from the HempDepot here in Canada. I want to try a auto flower strain for some early buds and then some fem seeds for the main harvest. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had any advice on strain choice thats pretty easy to gow. Also I dont have alot of money to spend on seeds and everything els. Thats what led me to the HempDeopt, they seemed to be the cheapest that I found online.
    I was thinking of Dinafem (Critical) for my auto strain, and still not sure of the other. Also if anyone had any advice of soil to use , one thats available at maybe Canadian Tire, HomeHarware, or WalMart. Thanks. :smoking:

2. Go to the M S Canada ( single seed canada site) They have over 2000 strains with descriptons that should help you. $8.50 for delivery from the UK and will get to you in at least 10 business days. That way you can grab up whatever strains you would like. Afghan Kush or any type of Afghan or hash plant. Mostly indica strains are advisable for southern ontario I grew up in the Niagara region so I know a lot about that environment.
    good luck and stay safe