Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with stealth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4leaf, Jul 14, 2012.

1. hey guys, just bought this one
    The Bud Bomb - Metal Pipes - Hand Pipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

my room has no window, but i have a fan in the wall that sucks all the odor in the room and blow it outside.
    a frient told me that if i blow it in the freezer or a glass full of ice, the smoke will lose all the smell ...

i was planning to smoke using the bud bomb, then blow it in the glass full of ice and wait for the fan to suck all the smoke, plus a few incense in my room.

Any way to be more stealthy ? :hello:

2. Forget the glass and ice. Just make a sploof and go the extra mile by putting some active carbon in it. Or just buy one at your lhs.

Just watch the burn off when you are not hitting the pipe. That is what i find causes the most smell.

3. I smoke all the time in my house with multiple people. All i have is a fan blowing out the window. I shut the door, open the window, turn on the fan and im golden. Hardly ever have any odor problems.

4. the good thing about this pipe, it's that the weed stop burning after you put out the lighter, so it leaves almost nothing of smoke.
    another question, what is this active carbon you mentioned it ?

i will make a sploof, that'll surely help