Help with some plants pics inside

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by killernugs, Jul 15, 2011.

1. #1 killernugs, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
    What the hell is up with these babies. I feed them on 7/8/2011 useing Lucas 5/10 formula. these all started after I mist them with water. PH is around 6.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. they just look overwatered or overfed to me.
    what sort of lights you using?
    ya not burning them with a mist are you?

i would just use water with no feed for a few days or a week see what happens.

im no pro but when mine started to droop my ec was through the roof so i gave my girls just water with a ph at 5.8
    let me know what happens

3. Feed 1/2 cup of plan tap water everyday. Feed them once a (Lucas formula) week since planted in MG and it has food already in it. The t5 where about 6" from the tops, the light has been moved to 12" above the tops.

4. its just the leaves look nice and green but drooping just stick to water at the correct ph 5.2-6.5 so you dont get a nutrient lockout
    keep the light bout 8'' from the top of the plant
    are you growing indoors and take a closer look for bugs.

5. No bugs, not any more. I had thrips but got rid of them in a few hours with Hotshot NPS. The strip has not been used in 2 weeks. I ran the run off and it was @ 1000 plus ppm. Plants got flushed today with zero ppm water and them add some nutri plus CM plus.

6. let me know how things go

7. More pics
    Its getting to the barneys LSD seedlng to. Did not feed yesterday or today. will feed plain 000 ppm water with PH 6.0 tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. dam wtf is up with the LSD. Its really starting to get worried. tried leaching out all the MG bullshit until the water was comeing back at around 250 ppm. Did not water until the plant started to look droopy which was 3 days. The other plants look pretty good. Will be transplanting them to coco in a few days. F%&K! miracle grow!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]