help with sobe bong

Discussion in 'General' started by xsubxwooferx, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #1 xsubxwooferx, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    The problem I am having is the hole was a lil smaller but it wasnt pulling the smoke down when i lit it....when i made the hole this size (in the pic) it worked and pulled it down but not as nearly as much as in a 16oz plastic bottle I had (filled it all yellow looking, in sobe its just white) ......to make it simple...i couldnt clear the 16oz cause full of that yellow smoke or something ...but i can clear this just fine..what should I do to make it better?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. This story reminds me exactly of this one problem I am having is the hole was a lil smaller but it wasnt pulling the smoke down when i lit it....when i made the hole this size (in the pic) it worked and pulled it down but not as nearly as much as in a 16oz plastic bottle I had (filled it all yellow looking, in sobe its just white) ......to make it simple...i couldnt clear the 16oz cause full of that yellow smoke or something ...but i can clear this just fine..what should I do to make it better?

3. I use a glass bowlpiece, and a much bigger hole in the bottom with awesome results...

4. If its not milking right, the problem is with your cap. There's a leak somewhere. Get a new cap and try again. Use more precise tools this time (a cordless drill and a block of wood would do wonders)