Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with smell and hiding stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brewed, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Hey everyone I've only smoked once before and I didn't inhale properly.  It's been a long time since I've done that, around 3-4 months ago.  I just bought some more willing to give it another try, this time I have to keep it in my possession.  I smelled the bag when i bought it and it didnt really smell, just a faint grass smell.  When i got to my house i hid it pretty good.  

I wanted to check to see if it actually smells so i opened where i stashed it and after a few seconds my whole room stunk.  I closed the thing and put it back where it was.  I sprayed my room with a lot of cologne and opened the window for like a 1minute but closed it after.

Holy shit, I hope it doesnt still smell but I got used to it or something...

anyway, any suggestions on hiding spots and or ways to conceal the smell.  Because if that smell leaks out into my room im fucked...  Im just never going to open that thing again near my house at all haha

2. Yea bro dont open that shit unless you have to haha.

Mason jars are dope, they seal the smell in and you can tighten that shit pretty tight.

Baby food jars, orange pill bottles, the original bag.

Possibilities are endless really

3. You need to keep it in a glass jar. I don't know how much you bought. You can keep it in the baggie and put the baggie in the glass jar, or dump all of it into the jar and get rid of the bag. only take out the amount you're going to need. Put a small amount in a medicine bottle or something similar that will fit in your pocket.

A small glass jar should be pretty easy to hide.

4. Too add what you said also a pill bottle would work also

5. I said a pill bottle hahahah

6. alright guys to give you more info:  I only bought 1g

The g came in a little platic opaque baggie.  that shit stunk through the baggie.

i put the baggie in a aluminum water bottle thing with like a screw on cap: hereis what i put it in:::  http://www.shopaz100.com/image/cache/data/waterBottleGroup1-596x816.jpg

i then just hid that somewhere.

Before i put the baggie in there, a few days ago i just poured water in it and emptied it into the sink to make it clean.
    I've heard weed can get moldy, so would that possibly cause the weed to go moldy?  Im going to atleast assume
    that the bottle is dry on the inside lol.  im not fucking opening that shit in my room again haha

thanks to everyone for replying

7. Yea bud can mold, wouldnt recommend keeping it in a water bottle though, cant be sure you get all the water out.

And dont go crazy with the cologne haha, that has gotten me caught more times than the actual smell of bud haha

8. woops my bad haha

9. Keep it in a bag in an airtight jar, and to keep the smell faint while smoking take the middle part of toilet paper roll and tape a couple dryer sheets to the end and blow the smoke through there. If you're really paranoid buy some Ozium. 1 can lasts for about a month if you smoke daily and it instantly rids an area of airborne smoke bacteria.

10. Since it's only a gram, a baby food jar will work well. They make different sizes. Just go buy a jar of baby food apple sauce, and you'll have a perfect stash jar.

11. for small amounts a pill bottle is good..for larger amounts I would bag it then put it in a mason jar