help with sick plant!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheMightyKush, Sep 7, 2012.

1. pk ive got plants about four weeks into budding. One of the plants leaves are turning yellow with brown spots and the plant seems to be more droopy. Whats wrong and how can i fix my baby? thanks in advance blades!:wave:

2. Okay some more info, its an outdoor guerilla grow consisting of 3 plants all female, one is one week behind the other two as she was unexpected, the other two are nice 5+ feet with major branches and are budding nicely.

Over the two or three days one of the two bigger ones started to get drooping leaves that were turning yellow with brown spots and the buds seem to be drying out while on the plant. Also i noticed that the hairs were turning brown while the other healthier ones are slightly brown but white on the bottom, also the leaves and buds growing on the sick one seem to have turned dark brown but are still moist. please help me figure out whats wrong with it as i fear my other healthier one may soon follow.

3. yeah, a pic is worth 1000 words..

4. #6 TheMightyKush, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    IMG_2008.jpg [/attach]

IMG_2000.jpg

Attached Files:

5. healthier one is the first pic

6. I see somne claw foot leafs. How often you watering? And is your soil packed or caking? Does the soil drain well thru the pot?

7. that little plant looks sick,, whats your medium and how big is that bucket?

8. As i am a relatively new grower (first time was last year fucked up and started late) youll have to excuse my ignorance, but the soils loosely packed the same as you would put if planting a tomato plant or flowers. Ive only watered twice because the rain did my job for me haha and water drains fine through the pot. And lager what is a medium? haha sorry for sounding so noobish and the bucket is around 25 gallons.

Should i just rip it up and count it as a learning experience or is there hope that it would turn around and produce a little bud even if only a gram.

9. are you sure thats a 25g pot? Not that whats wrong with your plant.

10. is there drain holes in the bucket? medium=your soil

11. yeah it has drain holes and im using gardening soil