Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with senior name

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ultraturd22, Aug 21, 2012.

1. hey guys, in my school for senior year everyone changes their name to a pun on words. like. like that the only problem is my name is impossible to do anything like this. any creative stoners think of a nice senior name relation to pot? my name is lewis btw.
    help?:hello::hello:

2. Lewis, where the fuck is clark

3. Loaded Louie. If you ever go by louie Lol Idunno.

4. long-bong lewis

5. [quote name='"tommy toke alot"']Lewis, where the fuck is clark[/quote]

This was pretty good

Are you gay? Blewus if you are haha

6. lewish is jewish

7. louie v (luis vuitton) haha

8. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']Loaded Louie. If you ever go by louie Lol Idunno.[/quote]

I like that one.

9. the names are a little more like. Nick at Night- for somone named nick, or a pun on name like that...
    -im so e-ffin high, i smoked my bong ln, thought i heard my family running about at 2 a.m and fell asleep with the bong and everything out, todqy I woke up saw my mom was out at 9am, and there was a note that she would be back at 9:45. i take a pack in the bong, and my mom smelt it outside. had to think of an excuse, and blamed it on the propane people who were at my house when she was gone apparently

10. lewis at night

11. King Louie. its a strong MMJ strain

12. Cunt-Lickin' Lewis.

The Ladies 'l love it! ;)