help with seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mass_smoker, Mar 29, 2005.

1. sup everyone...this is my first post...i want to start growing but am having trouble getting some good seeds the area where i live has slim pickins mostly commercial (wich is not worth growing imo) and haze (wich comes with no seeds)...don't wanna purchase anything with a cc like a chump...i'd appreciate any suggestions on where to get some good seeds...ty.

2. You might want to check out the Seed Bank forum that GC has. It's probably where you SHOULD HAVE posted this in the first place... But whatever you do, don't post ANOTHER thread asking the same question in that forum. Just look through it and find the answer to your question yourself. Your thread will probably be moved there shortly.

P.S. For those that view this thread in the future and want to say it's in the right forum, it wasn't when I posted. It was in the Absolute Beginners forum.

3. ty...this was the only forum id been to wont happen again...sorry if this causes any problems