Help with seeds please !

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Catsoncannabis, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Hi all , so I got some seeds from a friend of mine who grows his own pretty successfuly , didn't have much luck online and I figured they would be good because of the colour . Nice deep brown with black stripes .

So I got a couple and tried to germinate to no luck , I did the wet towel in bag method so not the best method anyways so whatever . I get another couple and try again , this time I however I soaked in a mild kelp tea (recommended for troublesome stock I heard ) for a day then switched to a paper towel on a plate , it's been a week now and I feel I don't know what to do lol , temps are at 22-24 in the spot I'm germinating them , dark , with air movement . Anybody have any advice or anything ? Maybe they are just old ?

I'd love to get seeds online from top notch breeders but I can't really find anywhere that will ship to Canada at a good pace , offer decent prices like $5-15 a seed and be trustworthy . I went to this one place called uppercanadaseedbank and got a couple, took them 3 weeks after accepting my money to tell me it was then being prepared for shipment , I got a refund as I didn't feel like waiting another 3 for shipping . (Their website says 2-4 weeks for orders to arrive . Anyways id love some good recommendations if you have any

2. try www.seedsman.com they ship world wide .have a good selection from their own seeds plus lots more from other breeders ...mac.

3. Growers choice seed ships fast and has good beans and good strains.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

4. #5 PhenoMorph, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    EDIT : The Vault for seeds

Good guys, good freebies, good prices, ship to Canada, credit cards working last I checked. Killer breeders. Very happy with them

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

For germinating, I have used the paper towel method for ages I can't remember the last time a seed didn't germinate. And I have only had one in recent memory not break the soil once germinated. Almost poetically, the strain name was Nemesis lol

I keep the paper towel gooey wet with a very mild water/vitamin B solution (like a drop in a cup). I put the paper towel on a small, clean plate. I Saran Wrap the plate so it's nice and sealed, no air. I put the plate on top of my amplifier under my tv, it's pretty much on all the time. The thing sits about 22-23° C according to therm gun.

I don't soak them in a shot glass or a thing like that.
    Sometimes overnight, but usually two days, max three and they have tongues. And my seedlings are always strong like bull.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I soak my seeds for 12 hrs in RO water. Then it’s straight into my organic soil!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Finally got some going . 2 northern lights and 2 blueberry kush from Vancouver seedbank . Did the soak then towel on plate , didn't take them long to crack and now they have sprouted in my soil just 2 days after planting . Much better than the last seeds I had lol.