help with rolling paper

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ogmaster, Feb 14, 2009.

1. what can i use for rolling paper? Theres like no area near me that sells rolling papers atm :(. Would printer paper work?

2. Don't fucking smoke printer paper.

3. use the pages in the back of a bible. smoke up with jesus, your guarenteed a good time!

4. i hate to say this because i am kind of religous but in the back of the bible there is notes and you can use that it works well

5. I highly doubt there isnt a place you can buy rolling papers in your area.

6. haha asshole beat me to it :D

7. Try making a homemade bong. Use an apple if you can. Just be creative with your smoking.

8. Just get a pipe.

9. would bible paper affect me in any way? i might have to use it for a while lol *tears out book of revelations :D

10. hahah printer papers works But it's FUCKING DISGUSTING...haha i rolled a J out of computer paper no lie

a couple of days ago wasnt trying to go to the store and shit

Drinking and driving is a NONO

I can skill pretty good so it turned out nice

Burnt evenly

but tasted like SHIT

to the max

Never agian

In the morning i found papers i was pissed

Only rolled up like 4 roaches that i had burnt through out the day so No big waste

11. ya, it'll make you'll be spewing verses from the Bible.

"Thou shall not sin"

"He said, let there be light and there was a light[er]"

Genesis 25:30 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
    He said to Jacob, "Let me eat some of that red stuff, because I'm exhausted."

Proverbs 21:19 (New Living Translation)
    It is better to live alone in the desert than with a crabby, complaining wife.

12. It's unhealthy and stupid to smoke printer paper, and I would argue bible paper as well. Don't you care about your lungs and health?

13. of course i love my lungs cept i need rolling paper :smoke:

14. weed>lungs :rolleyes:

15. Make an apple/orange/banana pipe.

16. dang i dont like the fruit around my area lol :( its not fresh at all

17. or you could make a bong with a water bottle/ pen/foil or ratchet bit

18. i just realized i havent eaten fruit in like a year:eek:

19. i tried making water bottle bongs cept i cant make the hole clean it comes up like a stab wound :( and i really want to roll some joints im a joint guy

20. lol i just put some crappy mids into computer paper the smoke was so fking disgusting i threw the joint in the grass almost started a fire lol :eek: