Help with purchasing seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Tokingirl, Jul 30, 2013.

1. I realize I'm risking sounding like a complete noob but here goes:

Starting a closet grow- 1 or 2 plants. Ideally, I'd like to grow indica & sativa simultaneously. I've read about the challenges that come with this but, with the help of my fellow blades, I'm up for it.

So, any recc's on what seeds to buy and what type? Also, what place would you reccomend I buy the seeds from & what quantity? I know these are very broad questions but I'm completely new to this and any advice will help :)

Thanks

2. My 2 cents - don't bother with a photo Sativa because of two reasons - 1) it wont fit 2) it will take twice as long as the indica.
    If you are absolutely set on one of each I would go with a pretty fast Indica such as AK47, THC Bomb or maybe one of the cheese variations. For the Sativa,  try an Auto such as Ultra Lemon Haze,  Moby Dick Automatic or Silver Haze Auto.
    As for banks, stick with any of the Legit ones from the sticky at the top of the page but you won't go wrong with Marijuana-seeds.nl,  herbies or Attitude.
    Lastly if this is your first grow.  Practice on some Chillies or tomatoes first as it is a truck load cheaper!

3. Stick to one Indica strain, finishes quicker in less time, less smell, easier to fim'ed more cold tolerant, try northern lights less smell and a good blast, for all your effort