Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with Pot Breath

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dr.lullabye, Aug 20, 2009.

1. I need helpful tips on how to prevent my parents from smelling my breath after tokin' up. Either coverups or avoidance measures would help.

2. Are you serious lol. I dunno, gum? mints? mouthwash? brush your teeth? any other way you would normally make your breath not bad

3. uh gum? altoids? breath strips? mouth wash? brush your teeth?

dam VT beat me to it

4. uh gum? altoids? breath strips? mouth wash? brush your teeth?

5. come on man. use a little common sense in life.

6. yeah really

whatever you would normally use to get rid of your bad breath, whether it be morning breath or eating some food (onions leave bad breath!), the same can be done with weed breath!

7. #7 Peter Griffin, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009

really?

you have to do a swan hand signal and focus on sending blue energy to the hanging-throat chakra. visualize a mint tree. presto

8. use altoids they work great plus i used the empty metal case for my stash

9. Eat a raw onion or a garlic clove, works everytime and the ladies love it :cool:

10. lol its tha worst if u go ta sleep with it, tha next morning ..o god!

lol but yah try toothbrush and toothpaste as a combination. it works wonders

11. you should check out a prototype they are working on. its a substance that maintains its consistency when chewed but is also infused with flavors and chemicals designed to fight the causes of bad breath. idk what they are going to call it but i think they should call it 'gum'.

12. Be more worried about your hands smelling and red eyes then your breath smelling like weed.

13. Brush and rinse

14. To be honest, your breath usually ins't that noticable, especially if you brush your teeth or something. The smell on your shirt or hands would be much more noticable. Sometimes if I'm going to be going out in public, I take off my shirt when I smoke and then put it back on. Then I use mouthwash or chew gum and I'm all set. I don't get red eyes.

15. Mouthwash? Gum? Mints? Brush your Teeth?

Take your pick ^

Yes yes yes, this ^ especially your fingers

16. uhh have you tried gum? altoids? breath strips? mouth wash? brush your teeth?

EDIT:
    WTF

17. This.