Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with possible random!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jlsanders83, May 7, 2018.

1. I haven't smoked in 10 years. 4 days ago I took 2 hits off a joint. Will I pass a random? The test has a threshold of 50ng/l. How long until I can pass under the 50ng/l threshold.

I'm 6'1 210 lbs and have a middle of the road metabolism.
    I'm average build slightly overweight with a beer belly.
    I have about 1 hour notice before I have to piss for a random.
    Really worried so i appreciate any help that anyone could give. Thanks.

2. i think you should be ok. if anything deny and demand a retest then im sure you would pass.

3. Thanks!!! That's kind of what I was thinking.

4. good luck. let us know what happens.

5. You should be good. I play this cat and mouse game all the time. On a Friday or Saturday I can usually take 2-3 good hits and be ok come Monday.
    However I do take about every 3rd weekend off to help keep the buildup down. If your gonna do this regularly buy some single test strips from amazon. They are about a dollar each I think if you buy a box of 20 or so. I haven’t had a random in a year plus but I try to make sure I at least have a faint blue line.
    2 weekends ago I over consumed to stay under 50 and tested dirty on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I was ok but barely.

6. Thanks for the responses! No random yet! I'm going