Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with portable vaporizer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Dec 18, 2012.

1. #1 John Lennon, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    I want to take care of my lungs, so I was thinking in getting a bong because there are no vaporizers in my country.

However a friend told me that a guys in selling these for christmas:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/68160_495681923809240_494875202_n.jpg

I dont know about the quality, and the price is about $40 and comes with a grinder.

Im not sure, I think its too cheap and might be a bad product. The bong I want is at the same price.

2. i have never seen one of those before:S if i were you id go with the bong

3. Dont spemd money on that. Get the MFLB! You cannot go wrong! Its stealthy and portable. It also gets you so high with soo little weed

4. #5 angsty, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    he already said vapes are unavailable in his country and a MFLB is completely out of his price range:cool:

5. No they are not illegal, but there arent shops that sells vaporizers.

Any opinions about the bong?

6. the bong is okay for what it is since you cant get any scientific glass. first bong i ever bought was similar and it broke very shortly after i bought it

7. I own the device you are talking about and it is not a vaporizer it is a pipe. The bottom is a butane torch lighter that ignites the herbs in the chamber. It's an unreliable pipe that is not worth $40 (I paid 25 for it)