Help with planted seads

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ShroomClouder, Apr 28, 2007.

1. So i started my seeds a little while ago, one sprouted it is slightly purple and such, other two have not. I am lead to believe that they have yet grown down.... What should I do? I have uncovered one of them and found it grew down and to the right. I just moved the soil over keeping it covered hoping it will find the light now that i moved some soil, then hpefully ill transfer it. What should I do about this problem though?

Pics of sprouter, is she ok? As in the fact that she is a tad purple and maybe leaning? Should i put her under my 2 CFL's now?

Attached Files:

2. i would personally start by filling those cups up with soil more instead of just the first inch or so as it appears. those looks like the smallest cups ive ever seen, filled with the least amount of soil ive ever seen.

The smaller cups you use the more often you will need to transplant into larger containers, most people just start out in larger containers or Big gulp cups

3. Yes, i understand the soil is low it was just on this one.. The on which i douted growth.... and the one that is growing better haha. Hows she look though? this morning 3 hours 30 mins apprx ago she was under some bark i sprayed her with my myster so she was a little moist and now shes up llooking for sunlight. should i box her? im waiting for a bit more of her to grow up so i can transplant her...

4. the only problem I see with your cups is that they aren't light proof. roots don't like light. other than that, yeah, you should have filled the cups with medium. allow roots to fill starter cups and then transplant just before she is rootbound. this causes the plant to develop multiple root systems for more efficient take up of nutrients and water. yes, as soon as your little darlings sprout they need light. peace

5. Appreciated, alright so i put a dark surrounding around my cup, and placed her in my box.