Help with plant please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by staydubbin, Oct 26, 2011.

1. I had this plant with a single cfl on it for about a month i got it all LST'd the way I wanted and then I added 9 lights and check on it the next day and noticed the soil was a little dry so I added some water and checked it the next day it was almost completely dried out. I added water and cut off 6 of the lights. Now she looks like this any help would be greatly appreciated. This was a couple days ago she has started to get some new growth that isn't brown donu think e will turn around and get a decent harvest? Strain is grapegod

Attached Files:

2. Bump please

3. This is the worst grow I've seen on GC for some time,

Credit to you...you got this far,

You need to trim this plant back, so it looks like a Christmas tree,
    Place 4 cfl's 2 red and 2 blue at each corner about 4" of the plant
    keep the fan on 24 hrs and water with store bought water, 2 times a day, half a cup.
    get a temperature-gauge and sit on the pot ..keep plant at 75For 25C.

Tomorrow, get some liquid fertilizer, put a teaspoon in a pint spray bottle, fill with store bought water, and spray 2x times a day for a week ..then one time a day on the leaves

Go to the library in my blog and catch up

good luck
    "V"

4. Hi, that's fixable, but the burned stuff will not ever look normal, the new growth will. Maybe you fed them nutes of some sort... and too much. The crispy tips look like nuteburn. Or the soil you are using is too hot. It will turn around if you treat it well for a while and you can flower it when it looks better. Some questions:

What did you feed it if at all and how much.
    What soil is it, what did you ammend the soil with before planting the plant in it?
    What light schedule are you on...hoping 24/0 or 18/6. Is it in a container or room or tent so that the light schedule is 'true'.
    How old is the plant?
    Is it showing signs of sex yet, preflowers at all?

5. The plant was Doing awesome until I added the 6cfls and mg nutes that I used on my other grow and it did awesome!
    This pic was 3 days before. The plant is in a cabinet with a fan on24/7 same as light schedule 24/0 I'll go pick up some store water and see.... It was from a clone I know it's female and was showing some pistols . So I should cut all the brown leaves?

Attached Files:

6. No, don't cut any leaves off, the plant will use what's still intact as it's storage area to pull from. You just nuted them with too much and burned them, that's all. Just use less next time, like maybe start at 1/4 strengh and move up from there. Better to just use water for a while, then start the nutes as that low dose when you feel they need some. Nice LST ing.

7. [quote name='"SkunkPatronus"']No, don't cut any leaves off, the plant will use what's still intact as it's storage area to pull from. You just nuted them with too much and burned them, that's all. Just use less next time, like maybe start at 1/4 strengh and move up from there. Better to just use water for a while, then start the nutes as that low dose when you feel they need some. Nice LST ing.[/quote]

Not even the yellow part?