Help with plant deficiency/toxicity?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Cheef Ghost, Dec 27, 2017.

1. So I have 10 Girl Scout cookies plants that I'm running and they're all from seed so I planned on doing a little pheno hunting for my best mothers ... but I'm getting (what looks like a nitrogen deficiency) but I added a little more Floragro as I'm using General Hydroponics Flora series and still no such luck actually seems to be getting worse ??!!! Take a look ... thanks for any advice . I'm doing a flood and drain recirculating btw ... thanks again

Attached Files:

2. Micro would be the main nitrogen component in the flora series. That's what you want to increase for more nitro.

I don't think your plants need much more nitro. They look fine. You could maybe bump it up 1ml/gallon. When the plant gets some size you'll tend to have a few leaves towards the bottom yellow up. It's basically the plant auto pruning itself of the leaves at the bottom no longer needed or getting optimal light/air.

3. Alright I had read to use Floragro as a nitrogen booster ...so I only added 35ml to more to my nutrient solution and it didn't change much... So I'll just leave them be and if the yellowing of the leaves spreads I'll add a little more micro and see if that helps .... thanks so much for taking the time to help !!!!

4. I quite using flora grow. Micro is 5-0-1. That is your nitro component. Bloom is 0-5-4. That is your p&k. Equal parts of micro and bloom give you 5-5-5. Twice as much bloom as micro give you an NPK of 5-10-10.

Using just micro and bloom give you good control of the npk ratio so you can increase or decrease the amount of nitro compared to the rest of the nutrient profile. Micro is also rich in calcium 5%.

Using just micro/bloom is known as the lucas formula.