Help with perpetual

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GangaGrower89, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Hi all im trying to do a perpetual grow but i have a bit of a problem
    I only have 2 ebb and flows in my closet Using 2 litters filled w hydroton Im wanting every 2 weeks a harves of about 3 small plants for pers use
    Ive got a mother clone area panda plastic seperating it
    Im using 400 watt in a 2 by 4 by 8 closet using flora nova 2 part veg till a foot each , but my prob comes to this perpetual for every two weeks requires 4 areas. Any ideas ? Ps i am two weeks into flowering 3 plans and have another 3 clones fully rooted ready to be flowered my fear is 1 even if i can properly arrage plants to get the light they need( i should 400hps 18 onchs away from ebb n flows with cool tube ) plants in diffrent stages will need diffrent amounts of nutes and i dont want the amount of nutes im using on the 1 foot plants 2 weeks of flower , to nute burn the 3 new clones im about to add . Any ideas?

2. #2 weren't me, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    Use only the Nova Bloom through all stages if you just have one res. for flower. Sure, they'd do better if ya could do boosters but compromise is a must in this case. PPMs are strain dependent. about 800 to 900. But really, I think you'll be surprised at how well they do!

3. I mean i have say an ebb n flow 3x3 table
    And in using full strngth nuts bc half of the table is month one of flower
    And right now on second half of same table i just put in 3 clones, and since using full strength nutes its going to nute burn my clones and i dont know what to do

4. Did they burn?
    What are your ppms?
    May try veg'n a bit longer and pushing the feed up on the next run of clones..