Help with Perc'd bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kevin08, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Hey i'm looking to pick up a Perc'd bong soon, but i need some help in deciding what to get. I live in Cali, but my local shops only sell cheap China glass and the other sells legit tubes, just way over priced and they don't haggle. So i have looked at SG, Toro, Wicked Sands, US Tubes, Illadelphs, and Roors and i can't decide which one is best for my money, since i only know about Roors and Lux really. I'm not looking to get a stemless tube, however. As of now, i am leaning towards going down to LA and looking for a Roor, but if anyone could suggest a good perc'd tube, about two feet or so, that is worth the money, i would definitely appreciate it :smoking:.

2. I would say go with a Toro 8/13, but since you aren't looking for for stemless go with Lux

3. SG sovereignty is where its at. reinforced trees, and he is a stand up guy.

if not, i love my friends lux.

4. ive got a lux mini and love it, ive also hit a few other lux with percs, theyre all very smooth, very well made. But if you've got enough dough and aren't a clumsy ass get an sg or toro

5. Ya i just sold a bunch of stuff on craigslist so i got some extra dough. Right now i have a Roor straight tube with Roor a/c and i'm looking to expand with a bong i can bust out every once in awhile, so it won't be liable for much damage.

6. If you got the money id go with a toro or SG.

7. You should be able to get the gridcap to 8arm sg for around 400 at a shop in socal, toros are nice but I would wait for the new reinforced models to come out (which is soon).

Overall tho SG > Toro

8. #8 Guest, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
    get a Toro!

i've seen a video of Toro employees throwing around a Toro fixed stem with worked 13 arm, nothing broke after kicking it and tossing it around until he threw it over his head and even then the fixed stem stayed intact.

this is why i'd get a toro,

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s...sickofthis.flv

9. Those are the new reinforced ones tho.

10. toro or sg is what i want to get

11. its kinda hard to pick between all of those companies... they all make great pieces in their on respective manner. my best suggestion is find something you simply cannot live without... if you're not going to use it that often gives you more reason to find a piece you absolutely love, its gotta be astetically pleasing, functional, and durable... and all of those companies make pieces that fit those 3 requirements.. i have yet to see a perc'd us tube.

12. BFG has some US tubes with percs i was looking at, and they are pretty bulletproof. As of now, i am leaning toward a SG, Toro, or US.

13. nice, id like to see a perc'd us tube. my local shop is supposed to be getting in some of their stuff soon, and if they're making perc's i might have to pick one up.

14. If money isn't an object, get a new SG. In Cali getting one is easier than ever, and I've heard that very soon SG is stepping up his game again to insane levels I hear.

15. Toro
    SG
    Luke Wilson
    Itza

any of those would be a good choice