Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with Peanut Butter Cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by theblackmasses, Feb 4, 2011.

1. I just made some peanut butter cookies and they smell delicious, so I've decided to share.

The recipe came from the Joy of Cooking...

Cream
    1 C Butter
    1/2 C White sugar
    1/2 C Packed brown sugar

Add
    1 Egg
    1 C Peanut Butter
    1/2 t Salt
    1/2 t Baking Soda
    1/2 t Vanilla
    1 1/2 C Flour

Then I rolled out 2 dozen cookies and placed them on cookie trays.

I ground 1/8 of midies to a pretty fine powder. I figured this weed was good for cooking because it's a little brown, not exactly schwag, but not much better. I took 7 cookie balls from the tray and rolled it into one big ball... Added the weed and mixed thoroughly. My reason for 7 cookies is so that each cookie will have 1/2 gram of bud. Rolled the cookies out again and flattened them this time with a fork (remember grandma's cookies).

Baked 2 trays of cookies... one with 7 weed cookies and 5 plain, then another tray of 12 plain. 325 F for about 25-30 minutes. By cooking plenty of plain cookies along with the special ones, I didn't stink up the kitchen or anything.

So I was planning on eating 3 or 4 tomorrow for breakfast before school. I'm wondering how strong people think these cookies are going to be. I couldn't do any shit on the stove top with butter or weed because I didn't want the smell. I think that there's enough fat in the dough and I baked them long enough (25 min at 325 F) that they'll be at least decent.

What you dudes think?

2. #2 ZippoMike, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    I agree. I would eat three or four. :)

Edit: that means I would eat four.