Help with outdoor grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by twixter96, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys, i'm kinda worried about this plant i have it's been about 3 months now or so and it has been getting alot bigger over the last two weeks or so. It hasn't got any buds on it yet and since it's an outdoor grow it can't stay outside that much longer, so what do you guys think is it a lost cause?

SNC00026.jpg

SNC00027.jpg

SNC00028.jpg

2. are there any lights around it at night?

3. no just the sun during the day

4. that is the only thing that will cause it to stay in veg... even a street light off in the distance. i had a crop stay in veg because of a tiny little light on a fan. didn't look like a male.. unless its a really long auto flower, you should have buds...

5. so could it be the moon fucking it up?

6. never heard of that... doesn't seem that it would, but another guy today realized that his were staying in veg because of a little green light on his ac unit... i have actually wondered about if moon and stars can disrupt the light cycle. i hope an outdoor vet gets to this for you...

7. same here man, me and my partner are really nervous with winter coming up. do you think we should go there at night and see if theres any lights fucking it up?
    p.s. thanks for the help

8. yes... i think that could reveal your problem.

9. if it gets better i will post more pics on here, thanks