Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with outdoor grow!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenGoblin14, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Hi! I just registered so I guess ill start by intoducing myself, Im nate, a very novice grower working on his first crop ever. I planted 7 plants from some seeds iv collected from the best bud iv smoked over the last 2 months. I have no idea on what strain they will turn out to be. But heres the problem, I transplanted the 2 biggest plants from the potting tray to the ground about 4 days ago and they have overcome the stunt already and are healthy. The littler ones I left in the tray until they reached about an inch taller. But I was away when a storm came, and the next night I come back and my friend tells me that the potting tray blew over onto the ground in the storm, and the plants must have just been laying on the ground with thier root balls still attatched all day in the hot sun. That night I transplanted all of the very withered plants to the ground with a mix of potting soil and rich dirt, then hit it with a very little bit of nutes in the water. They are currently healing hopefully. Will they survive? Is there anything I can do to them to help them return to a healthy state? They are about 4 inches tall if that changes anything. This is my first grow too, and im worried that if i only have the 2 plants I transplanted earlier, I may not have enough to hold me off through the winter till next summer. :( I have miracle grow potting mix, and miracle grow plant food ( nutes) I am new so I dont know if that will be good enough or if it isnt good for them either.

2. wow, did I post this in the wrong area? :(