help with outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mc boba fett, Jul 20, 2010.

1. so i planted a seed in my backyard just for kicks and its turning out pretty nicely and if i had a camera i would supply pictures but i do not have one. the only problem i have is that most of the newer leaves are folding like tacos and haven't grown much. they are also kind of crinkly.

my questions are simple
    What is this a sign of and how do i fix it? any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Water it, try 2 dig like the grass out around it, have like a good umm like dinnershaped plate of dirt around the stem of ur plant!(check for bugs/worms/watering is easier/i think grass is taking the vitamins from my plant, lol ( my opinion ) Make sure u dont dmg the plant or dig into the dirt, just tear the grass out, put some eggshells down and piss around it! ( for worms/deer) Then i would say try 2 water it twice a week, bout a half gallon each feeding! Get some nutes for it, i use
    (For veg=Miracle Grow: All Purpose Plant Food 18-24-6) (For flower=Miracle Grow: Bloom Booster 15-30-15) Ppl say miracle grow isnt shit, but others say its fine, u gota know how to use it! im no pro, so im sure this info will get corrected, but i do fine with myself so wat ever xD goodluck bro! and how tall is it? make sure it getting sunlight from sun up 2 sun down or its curtains and if it has more than 5sets of leaves, as in from top 2 bottom, try checking out acouple threads, i know everytime ive topped/tied down my outdoor babys they get me x2/x3 more yield!! and again GOODLUCK, Keep it FUN!! :smoke:;)

3. Not bad advice, but not all plants take well to topping. Plus, this late in the season your just gonna be topping off buds. If they are still tiny, like pea shaped buds you could top the main top ones and usually you get two back, growers disagree on this though some saying it just gives you two half size buds of what should of been there. If you ask me experiments with each strain awnser the questions. myself, never used miracle grow but I bet it would be a cheap option and the NPK numbers (15-30-15) sound decent for a bloom booster. Use nutrients carefully new growers should use half dosesages til they learn how to read the plants. Check this link out. Nutrients PH Problems On Marijuana Plants Spots Symptoms That Appear
    If your in ca, even if not proably you can go to any hydroponics store, talk in code just like a head shop and they will help you out a lot. Do you know how to sex the plant and make sure its not male?