Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with ordering stuff online

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokin7, Aug 27, 2013.

1. I'm ordering the magic flight from one site, a grinder from another site and then a downstem from a third separate website all at the same time. My question is will all these items come in one box or each come in there own separate boxes. Thanks

2. 3 different sites means 3 different companies which means 3 dofferent boxes!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 coraygc, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    haha yah ^

4. I just want to ask, in your mind, how would the three different items from three different companies come together and end up in one box before being sent to u?? Im not trying to be an ass or anything, I think it would be cool if that was possible. Maybe one day your dream of ordering from different sites and getting it in one box will come tru

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app