Help With Ordering Off Grasscity Shop

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BCdanka, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Hey Grasscity, so I'm a student in college in Canada B.C and I have been smoking for about a year. The thing is if just been rolling zig zags (joints) the entire time and decided that it's time to invest into some smoking tools. I'd really like the advice of some seasoned tokers and if I made the right choices.

1) Being a bong which I don't know much about but I added this to my cart 
    http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/glass-waterpipe-in-box-5.html#.U6CfefldVqU

Im curious because its on sale and seems like a good starter bong? But does it have everything needed like a bowl and such to smoke out of.

2) A grinder considering the one I have is shitty and I need a new one
    http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/black-leaf-aluminum-herb-grinder-silver-4-part.html#.U6CiYPldVqU

3) A low key pipe that seems interesting (Will all my orders be in one box?)
    http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/the-twister-pipe.html#.U6Ci1fldVqU

Plus some Raws and Blunts and such.

Has anyone ordered of the shop and if so do all items come in one box? As well as is the item shipping discreet will people know whats inside the box at the post office or anyway along the way it takes to get here? Any help would be appreciated :)

2. only time the items wouldnt all be in the box is if you ordered one of those fancy pipes from their outlet is portland oregon.

everyone has a different ideal bong, but one looks small and simple, it might be perfect for ya. I personally like more filtration so i can take fatter hits, thats why I have a bong with a ashcatcher and multiple percs

the shipping and packaging is pretty discreet, ive never had a problem and ive ordered from the shop 5+ times (I always buy during the holiday/420 sales so my shipping and handling fee is basically paid for by the sales)

3. @[member="AlphaOmega420"]
    Thanks for the reply! Sorry im not so good with bongs so does that bong come with everything needed to smoke or do I need to buy a bowl or whatever? 

4. #4 *guest, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014

It has everything, but keep in mind it's less than 7 inches tall and is kind of more of a bubbler than a bong. Hard to find a decent bong in that price range though. 

5. I highly suggest going to a head shop instead, but if you have to get from online, then I suggest getting a glass spoon/pipe. The one you picked out works fine, but it's a pain to clean. But can break, so if you're really clumsy, then the one you picked out would suffice. And as for a bong, my idea of a good/ideal bong is something simple yet well built. The thicker the glass, the better. The size doesn't matter, but if it's just for you, then 1-2 feet would be good. Also I think percs are cool, but as I said, I like simplicity. So an ice catcher and a diffused down stem and that's it. Maybe a barrel or honeycomb perc.

**This is all my opinion**