Help with nutrient dosing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by the_tobzster, Jul 19, 2018.

1. hi guys,

Just a quick question, I’ve basically noticed within the last few days my plants getting yellow from the bottom up which indicates to me that they need extra nutes. Problem is I’ve been overwatering them recently and I only watered them a few days ago, soil has still got quite a lot of water in.

What I want to know is, can you feed them by just adding the nutes with a bit of water, rather than diluting it in a full water schedule? I don’t want to give them more water right now but they definitely need feeding. Will it hurt them if the nutes aren’t diluted enough in the water?

Thanks for any help!

2. No just wait. If u really need to feed just make up and feed even though they are still wet. Let this one dry out better. Over watering is not ad big of an issue when ur plants are big and roots have already reached out

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 old shol4evr, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

4. Definitely don’t use them with less water, that would burn your plants. Pics would help but if its hungry for nutes just wait and feed normally when it’s ready.

5. My money's on lockout.

Look up "Overwatering and nitrogen deficiencies".