Help with next piece?!?!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by clocke1, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Hello guys been lurking around for a while finally have a question. I've been on a forced 6 month t-break and am looking for something new for when i come back. I have had a few pieces before but just bowls and crappy non glass on glass pieces. I have experience with high end stuff over 1000's of dollars but I got about 200 to spend and wonder what you think.

my heart is kinda set on Black Leaf Glass - 7mm - Triple 5-arm Tree Perc Ice bong - No Carb Hole - Special Glass Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

it just looks sick but I'm worried the base isn't stable enough.

ps. why do you call yourselves blades?

2. You don't want 3 tree percs in a row like that, on top of a downstem... drag for days...

3. [quote name='"Alldayeryday"']You don't want 3 tree percs in a row like that, on top of a downstem... drag for days...[/quote]

^^^^^^^^

4. suggestions.....i might go to my lhs but i dont wanna pay that price but they are very helpfull

5. Get a showerhead or a circ perc. Or one tree perc that is stemless... Or a disc diffused piece. Go to your headshop and ask them for those types of glass and see what you like. Check the welding on the different pieces of glass, and make sure everything is SYMMETRICAL!