Help with new volcano digit vape

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokeyx420x, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Hi guys I'm new here my names smokey or just Eric and I'm wondering if I'm using my volcano wrong or something. Because I'm trying to get a more heavy hit that u feel more in ur stomach kinda like a bong but I'm not sure if vaporizing will always be a less strong hit maybe I'm doing the temps true too low or something plz help or give me some tips. Also if needbe if I end up selling it I'd be interested in how much I can get for it and if anyone here wants one.

2. I have a volcano digit but I don't use it. If you want a heavy hit put it on 420. I hit bongs now for me capes take too long to get you high, it's a different kind of high(more heady), and for some reason I cough more trying to clear a bag than a bong. It leaves like an itch in your throat or something. Bongs kick your ass. It's quicker to get high. And unless you have some kind of job to do or like being clear minded and able to think, it's a better high( more like dude I'm fuuuuckked high).

3. higher temps will give you more clouds, and more of a bong type hit but at that point you're probably combusting the weed so it's actually not even vaping anymore.

Resale depends on which volcano, digital or analog, and also how used it is, the condition, and if you have unused accessories.  I think an analog in great condition with unused bags, maybe like 300-350 ish.  I have one that's pretty much in brand new condition (used like 4 times) with all the accessories, original box, unused bags, I'd probably ask around 350 for mine, maybe 300 if I'm trying to make a quick sale.