Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with new piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kelzer, Oct 5, 2010.

1. looking for a bubbler would you recommend a side car, hammer, simple?
    what are some good sites to buy new pieces?

2. honestly, they all feel the same when youre hitting them. ive used all three and it all just comes down to personal preference as far as style. personally, i like the look of hammer bubblers over the others (not to say i wouldnt buy a sidecar or a regular bubbler). i'm pretty sure we arent supposed to say other sites to buy things from on here, i could be wrong though.

Sorry, i probably wasnt much help, just giving my 2 cents.

3. I recently bought my first bubbler (sidecar) and I love it! Parts of it are clear too, so I can see the smoke going through it, which is bomb as fuck.

4. Yeah it doesnt really matter what kind. You can always just go down to your local head shop and see what appeals to you. However with a bubbler make sure the chamber is not too small or it could be difficult to take big hits without water going up the stem or mouth piece.

5. thanks didnt think about that +rep