Help with New Grow Box/Tent Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Berry, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Hey everybody, I'm going to be updating my grow setup soon and I wanted to see what yall would recommend.

So basically here is what I'm looking for from my new setup:
    -able to fit inside a 5'x6' closet without altering the closet in any way. That means no cutting holes in the ceiling for ventilation ducting ect..
    -I want to grow around 4 plants at a time not including a mother plant and some clones.
    -I want the grow to be perpetual, so I'll need a vegging chamber for the mother and clones, and a flowering chamber for the clones once they've been vegged for a short time.
    -I don't really have access to any power saws to cut pieces for making my own box, but if lowes or home depot will cut pieces to specified dimensions for me, I don't mind making my own box.
    -I'll need some way to cool down and ventilate the closet without altering the room. I can leave the door to the closet open most of the time when I'm home, but I'll probably be changing the doorknob to the closet so I can lock it when I'm not around.
    - My budget is around $700. I already have a small 26"x14"x4' stealth dresser box that I'm using right now, that I could use as the Vegging box if needed.

So what would yall do with these conditions and $700 to spend?