help with my set up

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by lifeisbull, Apr 29, 2013.

1. hows everyone what good i got a lil baby tomorro after work ama go to home depot since is the only spot what dirt should i get and very importnt what food can i get to feed it , thanks in advace im using a fan and 1x42w cfl plus 5x23w total 157 watts

thank for the answersss :hello:

2. seedlings need "0" nutes for the first couple weeks, or until you have 3 alternating internodes. find you some medium that doesn't have added nutrients.

3. What's your take on MG nutes? Or Epsoma(sp?) tones? I have a friend who grows and uses these and grows some killer bud. But everyone of GC hates em. My plant is beginning her 3rd leaf set so the nutes should be coming soon.

4. personally, i would never use mg anything!!! but, i've seen people use them successfully. it just takes some getting use to. if your friend uses them successfully, just copy his methods. to me, it's just easier using nutes that are designed for smoke.

5. True. He starts off at 1/4 strength then usually never really goes higher than 1/2 strength. Although I wonder if he gets good bud just because he's used to MG so he know how to make it work. What about espoma tone? I've heard those are pretty good.

6. i've never heard of them. if they're designed for smoke, they're prob. fine. but if they're really pricey, try pure blend. i still use them in early veg. cheap too!