Help with my sativa hybrid

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by docmojoman, May 16, 2009.

1. Hello all,

I am having a little trouble with this unknown strain (I believe a sativa hybrid). It is entirely different than the others in this grow and reacting differently. I am 71 days from sprout - flowering for 54 days. Each of my plants were grown in 1 liter pots. This plant is much bigger than the others. Though it doesn't seem as mature as the others, it is beginning to yellow. I expect that from the other plants because they are mature (trichs turning amber). This plant doesn't really have that many ball-tipped trichs (yet?).

I am only feeding 1/2 strength nutes every water (the other plants loved it). Should I up the nutes?

Since it seems like it will need much more time to mature, I was thinking the problem might be that the plant is too big for the container. Maybe a transplant into a 2 liter pot. Is it too late?

BTW - I do want to re-veg this plant and grow some clones now that I have a better idea of it's growth characteristics.

2. Most definitely rootbound if its a flowering sativa in a 1 litre pot. I would transplant, but I dunno if that will stress the plant at this stage

3. Oops! Forgot to post the pics!:confused:

Attached Files:

4. Definitely in need of a transplant, into a 3 gallon pot. NOT a 2 litre container