Help with my plant please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ixBeachbumxi, Oct 6, 2010.

1. So my plant is now about 10 days in and is just tall and skinny. Green and healthy looking sure, but still not getting any new sets of leaves. It only has the initial round ones and the two fan ones (idk what they're called). Also im using bottled water to water em maybe thats it? I looked around local stores for a ph thing but couldnt really find any. Also idk if its just other plants somehow, or the roots, but right now around the plant there are tiny little green things sprouting up. Looks kinda like a sproutling, but they're really miniature...have u ever heard of roots coming up and doing that? or should I rip em outta the soil?

2. how much light? sounds like it's not enough.

3. Anytime me or my grow friends have a runt we use SuperThrive. Its all kinds of vitmains and hormones. Heres a link that has a label for it. Superthrive One Gallon Label Buy it It has always turned my runt into giants. I even give all my clones a dose when I first get them now. Usually I am on 12/12 within 2 weeks cause theyre already 16" tall. The stuff really works great.