help with my plant (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kUshl0rd, Jun 7, 2010.

1. hey so ive had this plant for quite some time and have had it on a 12/12 flowering cycle for the past 2 weeks but there are no buds growing just white tricome hairs at the base of stems, what should i do or whats going on?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. give it another week.

3. Your plants have shown there sex. Which usually happens 2 weeks into flowering. In 3-4 weeks you will see a big difference depending on your strain.

Your girl looks rather sativa'ish so you could be in for a long harvest cycle.

How tall is it? How tall was it when you started flowering?

4. not sure how tall it is probably a foot and a half. when i started flowering it was quite a bit smaller but not that much.

5. Make sure you don't have any leaks in your room, and that your lights are on a timer. Usually plants from seed take a little bit longer to show sex. Mine show by week three usually.

6. week three of flowering? yes there are no lights leaks and white backgrounds and its on a 12/12 light timer. i think i vegged it bigger than i wanted cause i didnt want it this big

7. If it is a sativa it may stretch 12+ more inches.

8. Judging by the leaves alone it looks like 50/50 sativa/indica. It's deffinately stretching a bit to. Try putting the light a bit closer if you can.(I don't know what kind you have.) Also be patient, otherwise they are healthy looking man. They may be growing slower because you could use more light.:) Are you using any ferts?

~Rom~

9. Give it a while, normally it will take like 2 weeks for small flowers to start forming