Help with my nutes mix (veterans help please[emoji122])

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Get A Life, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Hey guys I just want your opinions on what the best way to go about using this brand of nutes.

Iv been following the chart I found on the web but I cut the ingredients in half. So instead of one gallon I do 2 gallons but keep the same amounts like I would mixing in a 1 gallon. Then of course I ph at the end also I add a table spoon of seaweed extract in the mix every time. I give each plant about half a gallon each. Please any help would be great thanks

On the chart I am in mid veg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Follow that chart, but gradually add more until you have the full strengths. Your girls look great!

Please do me a favor and vote for me here!
    Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wait on the chart how many nutes do you have? The simple is what i would follow in veg.

4. Watch the color of the foliage too. If it's getting dark dark green, you're giving too much. You're gonna be feeding from now on regularly too because those plants have definitely outgrown the containers they're in. So read up on the plant and it's nutrition and really take the time to learn about nutrients and how to give them, what to give and when. The plant needs different things at different times throughout it's life and the better you understand what you're doing, the better results you'll have. Nutrients are just plant food. Giving them when they don't need fed is just going to burn and stress your plants. So take the time to do the work to understand what you're using. Another tip: No matter how pretty the label is, how fancy the bottle or how funky the name....you're still getting the same basic nutrients you can get in a thousand other ways...magnesium, calcium, etc. Don't be in the mindset that it's the nutes that gets you big buds. They are necessary and a part of the process no doubt, but it's LIGHT that produces growth in both plant and bud and that is the element of the indoor grow that is responsible for yield. You may already be aware of all this, but too many new growers think that nutrients are responsible for getting a good plant and harvest out of it when it's the lighting that actually makes the difference. Your plants are really pretty though and look very healthy. I'm afraid you've got too many under that one light, but then again you're doing a scrog so maybe not. Regardless, they're in nice shape so don't overdo it with the chemicals unless they need them. You can always put more in...but you can't take it out once you've given it to them. Happy growing! TWW

5. Ya I'm doing the simple with a little seaweed extract. I think I voted idk lol

6. Oh you have to just comment my name on the thread i saw the like. Thank you so much!
    Just comment my name is all

Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

7. Thanks ya your right I'm going to do more homework on the nutes. I have two many plants indeed but I had four seeds and i wanted my chances of getting a girl to be greater. I have them in ffof with hydro clay balls mixed in someone told me that the ppm is pretty high in the fox farm soil. Thanks for the detailed response man

• Like Like x 1