Help with my new 2x2 perpetual grow - video included.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ZzackRaw, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Hey, fellow growers and smokers!

Starting my first professionalish grow.
    At the moment i'm scroging but I want to move to a sog perpetual grow.
    I come here for wisdom and advice. Please let me know what you think!

2. I don't know what you mean by a professional grow? Your net is not a scrog net it's a trellis at best - a scrog net is very tight to hold the branches down an usually put 8"-12" above your pots. Regarding your watering and drip pan problem, I suggest you get a large tray place it on a platform with an incline so that when you water the run off goes to a drain and drains into a bucket - that way you don't have to remove any pans to empty water. I also suggest hydro halos for watering - connect one end of a 1/2" tube to the halo and the other to a funnel, and just pour to water. Good luck.

black4x4IDtray.jpg 93666_51b5efee7e35e_original.jpg scrog net.JPG lollipop.JPG

3. Thank you! Yeah, i shouldn't have said 'professional'. I guess for me this is pretty legit, but I want to eventually want to become as professional as possible.

The netting is 10inches above the pots, but yeah that's what my hydro shop had for a scrog. I'll cut it down and make something like what you showed me. Thanks!

4. Look any better?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very nice. Great job and good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. that screen is looking lots better!

• Like Like x 1