Help with my lighting system!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Retrosole, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Depends on what size pots and plants you plan to grow. If you have a 5 gallon pot and huge plant 70 watts will probably only penetrate 1 plant. For two large plants I would get 2 of those 70 watters. You will need a ballast to run that light; you can not just screw it into a regular lamp.

It is possible but by then it would be severely root bound and have slowed growth.

Yes, anything white reflects light well as does Mylar.

Again depends on the size of the pot, how long you veg it and grower skill. Expect about 1/4 ounce to maybe an ounce if all goes well in a big pot.

2. if you live in the states you could go to a stor like lowes or home depot and see what they have. you can get a 100 watt hps fo about 70 bucks at home depot. a lot of people get lights off this website www.insidesun.com they have cheep refurbushed 400 watt hps lights that come with balest and everything needed for around $110

3. yeah insidesun has lights for real cheap i got the 250hps came with reflector balast,chains just had to plug it in for $85. but the shipping was slow. i guess depending wher u are.