Help with my brother.

Discussion in 'General' started by mspahr3, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys im new to the forum. im looking for avice, my brother has recently made it the point of his life to catch me smoking inside the house. he told me speciflcy that if i want to smoke i go outside. after being caught for the third time ive stoped understanding how mad he gets. today i had an ounce in a jar and my room smelled some, and hes freaking out at me for breaking his rules and he threatens if i have once more offense hell ruin my life(tell my parents, beat me up(cant fight him when im high) or in the past hes thrown out things. im wondering what i should do. i dont want to stop smoking but if he smells it he ruins my life.

2. Keep it in a jar.

3. Fuck that pussy up sober and hide your shit ;p

4. i have it in a jar, hes just looking to smell it, i took some out to go somewhere with friends but he checked my room

5. How old are you and how old is he, btw u have to be over 18 to use this site so it sounds like your most likely underage.

6. Your brother sucks, but go outside.

7. Surround your room with bear traps.

Should do the trick.:cool:

8. Put on a jacket, lace up your big boy boots, and go the fuck outside to smoke if you can't stand up for yourself.

9. Go the fuck outside...?? And lol ive never heard "cant fight when im high" I love to fuck around n slapbox n shit when im high. Actually boxing or fighting kinda kills my high though.

10. Lets think about this, if smoking inside will "ruin your life", then what do you think you should stop doing?

11. Go outside, if you are scared your parents will question why your going outside, make a sploof and use towels under the door in your room.