help with my bonsai please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by surf3184, Oct 29, 2008.

1. what up guys-

havent grown pot in nearly 10 years, but when i saw some seedlings in my wife's garden, i talk(we suspect from neighbors) i talked her into letting me grow them. they however didnt sprout till the first week of september, so now they are only about 18" tall.

im in jersey, so with the first frost coming, i need to get them in-doors. i also grow bonsai plants and am going to try to keep them alive all year.

id like to trim them and let them regain some strength before i start the 12/12 cycle and was wondering if just putting them on a window sill is going to be enough sunlight?? they were in the back yard not getting really any direct sunlight and have started to bud a bit.

They also dont get complete darkness as I am in an urban area but like i said, are still starting to bud. i did set up a little growing cabinet in the basement, but would rather have them on the window sill if possible.

any help/suggestions??

thanks-

2. A window probably isn't going to give you enough light.

Get them in that grow cabinet with some some decent lighting. I am not sure what you want to spend on them, but the cost for an indoor grow can range from $20 all the way into the thousands. You are also going to need to supply some type of nutrients. You can use off the shelf tomatoe food, or you can go for the designer nutes. Like I said it really depends on what you want to spend on them.

On a side note. If you enjoy bonsai... you should do some research on LST. I have had some plants that felt and looked a little like bonsai trees using the method.

Good luck.

3. whats lst stand for?