Help with mushroom identification... (HUGE PICTURES)

Discussion in 'General' started by Eyes, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Yes. I KNOW this is a marijuana forum, concerning marijuana related topics.
    But, I would like to look past this and ask you, the reader, as a person to help me with this. I tried the shroomery, which was extremely confusing and all other sources but to no avail...
    And without further adue, here are some shrooms I picked earlier. Can anyone tell me what they are?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    P.S. They bruise blue.

2. they resemble if not are liberty caps. they definately look like it but id make DAMN sure they are before eating bro. seriously. be safe:wave:

3. if your not absolutely sure don't eat it. Be a bitch if you did it it was your last meal. Heard the pain before you die is intense so if you are looking to go out I think there are alot easier ways, just kidding.

4. yea Bliz Nati is right. man those are some really fresh L.C.'s.

id sell 'em. people pay ridiculous prices round here for liberty caps.

5. They follow all of the description and the hours of research I've done. I don't have my microscope so I can't check the spores...
    I'm considering eating 2 extremely small ones like ----------- in size and see if I die. I don't really care if I do, so here goes nothing :D

6. damn I just wanna eat them all up... i love shrooms

7. They're scattered across a 100 metre stretch :D I noticed them growing before but I didn't think much of it.

8. It's impossible to tell from pictures alone. No matter what.

I don't know...I've seen plenty of mushrooms that looked exactly like that and were not liberty caps, so I'd say don't eat them, and don't sell them unless you're going to use the spores and make sure they're L.C.s

9. ask the shroomery.org they'll know.

10. yea bro they got a whole forum on shroomy identification. Just get shrooms from a dealer. Imagine what the dudes who've died from that kinda shit would do to not eat them or take it back. Don't make their mistakes..

11. Okay...
    I ate 2 small ones.
    And here's the report=
    -They weren't fully dry
    -Colours were much brighter, I felt a buzz
    -I couldn't concentrate
    -Bowel movement=Normal (Just so you know :D )
    And I'm going picking again tonight and I'm going to do more research.

12. Anyway, it's been about 22 hours since I took them and there're are no noticeable problems.
    Hopefully I'll be just fine :hello:

13. Your fucking crazy, I would say just becuase you at some and didnt have any ill effects don't up the dosage next time, find someone else and sell them to them and see if THEY die. If they live and trip balls, then eat em.

Just kidding, I'd stay away from them alltogether. Find someone that definately has the real thing and spend the 30 bucks for an eigth.

14. I've heard those 3 words so many times they've lost all meaning :p
    I don't care all too much if I die, I don't have much to loose. And fuck it, I feel ill, fingers down throat and bring it up again.

15. for many mushroom poisononings, to dont start to feel the effects until its far too late, at which point purging them would do nothing.

16. please dont eat not identified mushrooms, thanks.:D

17. Blue bruising is a tell-tale sign. Ya'll need to stop tripping about them being poisonous.

18. no its not, sorry
    its true psylocibin mushrooms bruise blue but there are PLENTY of other mushrooms that can kill you that also bruise blue. damn i want shrooms!!!!!!!!!!!@#!@#%N@#L!!~

19. Lol!
    I laughed for about half an hour at that.

Oooh, im just gonna eat these mushrooms, lets see if i die!

Lol, did anyone else think it was funny?

20. I'm not dead but I did grow an extra penis :rolleyes: