Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with MMJ Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SaintsOfTaintec, Aug 22, 2010.

1. I was wondering if anyone out there in Grass City land, know if there are any organizations out there that can help a disabled person with financial help in obtaining their MMJ Card? I was hurt on the job a couple of years ago and Work Comp didn't cover ANYTHING. My finances are horribly low and I have tried MJ and I know it works for me Chronic Pain. Only problem is... I am a lil short on the money top pay for the Doctor Exam or Card. Can anyone help a Brutha out? :confused_2:

2. Need to know what area you live in first, I guess we could direct you to your local Americans for Safe Access or NORML location.

3. OOPS! Sorry WW. I live in Colorado.

4. I will check into those WW. Thank you! :wave:

5. You Rock, Brother!

6. Friend of mine on SSI is in much the same boat. She had a talk with her doctor, and although he is still charging her the full fee ($150), he is allowing her to pay it off in installments. Sometimes, you can work these things out with the doc! :) It's worth a shot!

7. sounds like the best solution yet

8. Oh GOD I wish it was that easy! My Doc, for lack of a better way of saying it said, "HELL NO!" I gotta go to one of these clinics that specialize in doing exams for MMJ Cards. The best deal I've been able to find is $75 for the exam and then another $90 for the card with the sate. I'd really like to get legal instead of doing things on the sly. But when you got an extra $5-10 bucks a week to work with, things move real slow! And, There's ALWAYS something popping up on me to steal my reserves! I have a few ways of coming up with the money. But with that, I run the risk of getting caught. So, It's a sad stae of affairs for us Gimps! lol