Help with Marijuana Speech

Discussion in 'General' started by icrazy2u, Feb 15, 2011.

1. I was wondering if you guys could help me get a least 5 reliable sources about:

History of Marijuana
    Pros of Marijuana
    Cons of Marijuana

The ones I'm finding lately aren't reliable, their kinda like wikipedia and about.com. Teacher says I can't have those. So if anyone could help me get a few. I also saw a post or in someones sig about marijuana and had facts on it but I'm not sure who's it was. But Happy V Day or S.A.D. and your help is appreciated.

2. here is something to get you started Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain

not sure if that helps but could be some useful info. Im hoping WebMD counts as a reliable source. It is a very popular site.

Also, you should really watch the documentary called "The Union" would probably help you out a lot. :D

3. Yea, the Union is were I'm gonna get most of my info... I love that documentary. Got it on my Xbox on Netflix. Teachers forcing me to use 5 sources. If not for that, I would be giving a speech straight from the Union. And yea, she better take WebMD or I'll slap the shit outta her with a blunt. jP. Thanks for the link.