help with lemon skunk

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by delphino, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 delphino, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    hello fellow growers :wave: im a newbe need to know when to give my lemon skunk magnesium carbo blast im in the first week on 12 /12 with bio bloom need to know what week do i give them carbo blast to i mix it in with the bio bloom or seperately need suggestion please :):smoke::confused:

2. #2 SCMC, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    My suggestion to you is to add 1/4tsp CarboBlast and 1/8tsp Epsom salt per gallon, and give it a good stir and let it rest for 30 minutes. This is something you will want to do every time you feed/water. CarboBlast can help break down the Chloramines that the water is likely to contain if it is from the tap. Letting your water sit for 24 hours is an antiquated practice with the commonality of chloramine disinfection of municipal water supplies; the chlormaines do not off-gas like chlorine does. By using Molasses, Humic Acid, or a similar organic compound the chloramine can be reduced to a very low level in just 30 minutes.

I would use the BioBloom maybe every 2-3 waterings, depending on how hungry the plants look until about the 50th day from 12/12. Right now you could easily run 1 Tbsp per gallon every other watering and probably never overfeed them. They might even be able to handle more depending on the charge in your soil mix. I wouldn't go over 2Tbsp per gallon, but I might try it out if they seemed to need it.

Compost Tea's will rebuild your soil with beneficial microbes whose sole purpose in life is to break down larger organic molecules in order to provide ionic elements that the plant's roots can then absorb. They also will help balance the pH in your media which keeps your plant stress free and getting what she needs. Every 10 to 12 days consider doing a compost tea drench in place of a feeding. You will see a dramatic improvement in vigor as residual elements from your feeding program are made highly available for uptake. This is accomplished by taking some water in a bucket, adding the molasses (or in your case CarboBlast) at up to 5ml per gallon and a solid 1/2 cup per gallon of a good compost (preferably something like Worm Castings and/or forest humus) and "brewing" it with a nice big air stone and air pump for about 12 hours or so. You can find good pumps at pet stores for a couple of bucks (might want two of them) or you can order online. If you're going to go all out you could also add some kelp meal to the brew too.

When I grew this strain from Greenhouse Seeds I found three phenotypes. Most of my plants finished about 65 days or so from the flip to flowering, you could let them go a bit longer but keep an eye out for male flowers showing up if they go for too long. Lemon Skunk is one of my all time favorite smokes. Treat her right and you are going to be up to your elbows in citrusy glory soon enough buddy. Good luck.

3. Thanks for the info mate, one more question also ive got the topmax from the biobiz range also & i was confused as to how best to apply all 3 (carbo blast+bloom & topmax )

I was going to just use the topmax around week 4 when the buds started to form.