Help with LED settings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kdk100694, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Hello I recently grabbed 2 of these lights from a friend who had good success with them....these are the three light settings can anyone tell me which setting is for what stage? 20180715_103859.jpg 20180714_205628.jpg 20180714_205642.jpg

2. Answered in your other thread.

3. Veg,bloom,both

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Would the light that does both be just as good for the plants if I use it during the whole grow and just let the light schedule tell it when to bud?

5. Use both in flower and blue in veg don't quote me but in veg plants hardly use red light spec

6. So you'll just be wasting energy during veg if you use both

7. Okay thankyou

8. Not true it's just red is not typically used at as high of levels in veg because it causes more stretch. All plants use red light. Red light is the most important part of the spectrum for plant growth. You can grow a plant on just red lights but it's not that healthy. All of the light spectrums contribute something. Red is the most important, blue is secondary. That's why even with the veg switch on there is some red lights on.

• Like Like x 1
  9. One more question I have to unplug my led lights to turn them off. Is this gonna break my light over time? If so should I just order an outlet timer?

10. Order a timer