Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with latest Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 310, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Yesterday I picked up a gram of Sour Diesel and a gram of OG Kush. Not sure which is which, can you help me out?

Also, maybe it's just me, but it looks a little short. They are supposed to be a gram a piece for 2 grams total, what do you think?

[​IMG]

Thanks for helping!

2. how we gona tell by looking? smoke it up and see

3. Diesel will have a very distinct taste.

4. lol you'll know which one is the sour diesel.
    if you cant smell the difference already :confused:

5. the one on the right is clearly og kush. kush is known for having very dark leaves and it mostly indica. you can see all the dark leaves on the bud on the right. the diesel on the left should give you a more of a sativa high.

6. A scale is much more accurate than a bunch of random guesses over the internet... and you can get one for less than $10/shipped from places like eBay, Amazon, DealExtreme.com, etc...

7. You will know the diesel like they said just curious what area r u from cuz my roomate just grabbed a quarter half sour d half og kush cant be a coincidink.

8. SoCal

9. Look ok. The left nug is probally the sour. But idk. Smell it and you will know.

10. looks like it has been beaten quite a bit, pitty

11. Sour D on right, OG is on the left.

12. What do you mean, "beaten?"

13. id say the sour's on the left. but u gotta smoke it to realllly know. but if it's real sour, the smell should give it away lol.

14. It's OG on the left, I've had both buds I know what they look like.

SD

OG

Btw bro, very nice pickup. Great looking buds.

15. That's some nice bud dude, looks like a G if that shits dense which it looks it.

16. I have grown both strains and the sour diesel is the one on the right. All my sour D plants are very dark, and my OG finished and it looks similar to the left bud.

17. diesels on the left, dude. no doubt about that.

18. So funny noone knows for sure, but the bud on the right has very distinct diesel looks, Ive been smoking on diesel for over a month. It generally has the same hairs as that bud on the right...that bud on the left looks like a kush.

19. I'm guaranteeing the bud on the RIGHT is OG Kush. Look at all the dark leaves that is a dead giveaway kush has very dark leaves. Every kush I have gotten has similar dark leaves

20. kush has a VERy distinctive taste..wheter it is blubs kush or master kush or bubba kush or even og kush..u'll know its kush

as for sour d...well yea VERy dinstinct taste and smell. smells like..well...diesel that's been sitting out in a field of beautiful marijuana plants and somehow fromt he earth the diesel combined and joined with the water and plant to form a trifecta of dank.

i love sour d..perfect school nugs..get fadez then cruise to school

the kush is for when u come back ;)